Thursday, February 11, 2010

magnolia at school

here's what magnolia's been up to at school...

mastering those steps!

napping, for short periods of time!

scooping and dumping rice in the boat!

playing outside!

writing on clipboards like teacher chris!

giving love-loves to daddy and mommy at drop-offs and pick-ups!

hanging out with her good friends drinking juice!

going to story time at the boise public library!

eating meals with her friends!

creating art at the boise art museum!

i have 6 cds here, full of pictures and videos. there is so much to post i don't even know where to begin!! she has grown, experienced and learned so much this past six months it's unbelievable. a big thanks to teacher chris and the other teachers in maggie's life that do amazing things for her and her little friends!

4 comments:

Gonzo said...

she is so damn cute!

Lora Chesnut said...

These pictures make me miss working with her age group. They change so much and learn so quickly! She is adorable as usual.

Grandma Crist said...

Maggie is quite adorable, yesterday when I watched her it was so cute how she said Maggie Moo over and over (when I prompted her). We had a fun day just Maggie and me :)

Melissa Crist said...

This is my very favorite period of development! I too miss teaching this age group, I miss the Orange room sooooo much!