Magnolia has been running a fever of around 101 since Sunday evening. She's been really happy, had a slight running nose, and is REALLY cuddly! Today her fever got up to 102.5, and she definitely wasn't up for playing for a lot of the day. When Daddy got home she asked for his hand, then she took Daddy, Peppa, Doudou and Blanket to Mommy and Daddy's bed, then said "nigh-nigh." She then laid down on her Daddy's chest and fell asleep! Magnolia NEVER naps with us, so although she is sick, this was sort of a big treat for Zac.
Comparatively to the other times Magnolia has been sick, she seems to be doing really well this time. I think it helps that her tubes are in, and that she's most likely not going to get an ear infection on top of whatever this is that she has, which would have been the case previously.
The picture is right before bedtime this evening.
She sure does love that baby doll lately Grandma Crist!
3 comments:
Look how precious both of my babies are!
I'm guessing we probably will not see you at Baby Story Time tomorrow. I am going back to work next week so Pennington and I will probably not see you and Maggie for a little while. I hope Maggie gets better soon.
Jes-We will not be at baby story time today! You guys have fun. Good luck with heading back to work (again)! Keep in touch, and want to hear how everything goes with the move!
Post a Comment