Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sicky Update 2

Moo's doing much better this evening. She still had a high fever this morning, but the last time I checked it was 100.5---I think that little goose is on the mend!!!!! She's been sleeping really early, so by the time we took Boston on a walk this evening Moo was exhausted. She feel asleep on the walk, and is just now going to bed for the second time. Zac said she just couldn't go to bed and miss the Vandal basketball game! She sat up with him and listened to the game, and they ate pirate booty, and clapped together when the Vandals had great plays. She was laughing and giggling up a storm! She seems to be fairly quiet now, thank goodness since it's almost 9:30pm!!!! Hopefully our lives will get back in order tomorrow!

FYI-Maggie now refers to herself as "Maggie Moo."
I knew it wouldn't be too long before this happened, considering this is what all her friends refer to her as.

Good Night Maggie Moo, Love-love!
Go Vandals!

No comments: