Friday, February 5, 2010

Sicky Update

We've still got fever! Last night she woke up at about 11:30pm with the highest temp so far, around 103+! Today it's consistently gone back up to 102 or so until she gets another dose of Motrin. Apparently Dr. Kissam said she may have caught a cold before she got RSV, and now the RSV is just running it's course. The big concern was that the higher fever was secondary to the RSV (i.e. infection). She's still not wheezing or anything, so I'm hoping she'll be feeling better tomorrow. She's still happy a lot of the time, but pretty irritable and fussy at other times as well. Tomorrow will be 6 days of fever if it's still not gone! I'll keep you all updated!

Oh, oh...I forgot an important update that I wanted to make sure I had documented. I am no longer "Mama" I am now a very serious and official "Mommy." I miss my "Mama," but I'm liking "Mommy" too!

2 comments:

jessica Smith-fisher said...

I am hoping things get better for you guys soon. I am sure this is hard on all of you.

Melissa Crist said...

Thanks Jessica! It's Saturday afternoon and she seems to be feeling a little better, and NO fever at the moment!