Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Now I Love...


Her little drawn out "nnnoooooooooo," whenever we ask her for a kiss (she thinks she's so funny). I love her little fast walk/almost run. I love her "Mommy, Hold You!" and "Mommy, Help You!" I love how she loves her letter "M," and how quickly she can find it anywhere. Auntie Sara and I were taken by surprise when Magnolia found her "M" in a giant golden arch this weekend as we were out and about! I love how she loves her babies. She helps them to go nigh-nigh, she feeds them bottles, and recently, she's even been trying to change their diapers! I love how she loves her friends---how she insists on singing about them everyday. I love that she loves to explore anything. With all the crazy stuff I've presented to her to eat or play with, she doesn't hesitate, she jumps right in! I love how she still signs "milk," and shouts it at us every morning right when she gets out of bed---she is quite serious when she's giving commands! I love it when she asks "Daddy Home?" when she knows Daddy went to work, and then she pretends to cry. I love it when she puts her little hands on my face and says, "luv ooo." I love her toes! I just can't get enough of those toes! I love it when she pretends to go "bye-bye" and she grabs her purse, her phone, and heads off to the back door, where she just stands until it's time to "go home again." I love how she's starting to sing (gotta post a video of that one!). I love how she still loves me so much. I love that no matter how old she gets, she still reminds me each day that she's my baby.

Happy 19 month birthday Maggie Moo.

Mommy Love-Loves!

No comments: