- Reflux
- Milk Allergy
- Soy Allergy
- Croup
- Cold/Ear Infection
- Rosolia
- Viral Infection/Ear Infection
- Lots more Ear Infections (I'll be nice and count them all as one)
- RSV
- Strep Throat?
We saw Dr. Ally today because Maggie once again has a cough, rash, congestion and fever! Dr. Ally said her throat looks horrible, and she assumes it's strep! She said that generally children under two do not require treatment for strep, so she wants us to wait it out, and if she's not getting better by Friday or Monday to come back in. I feel like I live there! Ally referred to Maggie as one of the "germ magnets."
I also feel like it's almost impossible to be a working mother in this situation! Luckily I have a very supportive husband who doesn't hesitate to be home when he has to be, and I work with very supportive carrying people who understand what life can be like for families with young children.
Here I go again...ranting about the injustice of having a child that's sick all the time, and how I'm dealing with it!
Poor little Moo! I'll keep everyone posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment