This is our blog to share with friends and family that will provide for a place to share photos, stories, and updates about Maggie's day to day life---her story.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
She DESERVED a Frozen Delicious Treat!!!!!
So that's EXACTLY what she got! She's STILL GOT A FEVER, so I packed her up in the car and we drove to TCBY and we sat there and enjoyed a DELICIOUS white chocolate frozen yogurt WITH colored sprinkles! Daddy will be staying home with her tomorrow so Mommy might actually get a full day's work completed (although this will not be easy at all for me---I hate being away from her when she's sick, but of course she'll be with Daddy so she'll be fine). Daddy WILL do a blog update if he has time after they see Dr. Ally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sound soo yummy, I should of forgot going to buy groceries and went with you two.. I love tcby white choc mousse (with reses p-nut btr cups) I hope all went well if you went to Dr. let us know.
You should have invited Auntie Sara. Baby cousin has been craving some TCBY.
When is baby cousin not craving TCBY?
You guys should have seen her dig into that frozen yogurt! I think every other family in there was looking at me like I was completely crazy or something, with a wee one at 6:30pm, and all that sugar! It was fun though, we'll definitely call you both up next time.
Post a Comment