- Two WHOLE days with absolutely no accidents with toilet training
- She can complete a 12 piece shape sorter in a flash!
- A couple nights ago she started rattling off all the countries that the babies are from in her Global Babies book
- She now feeds her baby, burps her baby, cleans up her baby's spit up, changes her baby's diaper then puts her baby to bed (all in that order)
- She can sing all sorts of different songs with me!
- She can label all her emotions, and let me know how she's feeling
I swear all this happened in about one week! It's so amazing to watch!
2 comments:
That is really amazing. I think Pennington will probably be four but the time he can do half of those things. I am guessing he will never really be into babies so he probably will not learn the correct order until he has is own kid.
I haven't seen too many little ones as "into" babies as Maggie is. It sounds like Mr. Pennington is quite the mover and goer though! It was funny, I had one of my PT friends assess Maggie's gross motor skills, and she asked me what she likes to do. I said "play babies of course", and she responded, "Exactly! You don't have to run and jump to play babies do you?"
It's too funny how differently children develop!
Post a Comment