Monday, August 2, 2010

From the Mouth of Moo

I had to note these on the blog just so I never forget!

  • She used to say "Yem," instead of "Yes"
  • She used to get those tricky pronouns all mixed up and would always say "Hold you!" and "Help you" instead of "Hold me" and "Help me."
  • "No" is her negative context in every type of sentence lately, such as "I no want my sunscreen on!" and "I no cry when I go see Dr. Ally."
  • Daddy: "Maggie, how did you sleep last night?" Maggie: "Well!"
  • Maggie (when I arrive to her classroom to pick her up at the end of the day): "Mommy! I need my....pacifier!" Mommy: "You need what!" Maggie: "My pacifier bugsy!"
Her language and vocabulary is growing and changing each day! It's one of the most amazing areas of development in my opinion!

Maggie Fans: Did I miss any other cute Maggie sayings?

1 comment:

Sara Smith said...

How about when she looked at Aunt Sara and asked "can I hold it in my mouth" (referring to Sagey's Bugsy).