Just a real quick one (I've been blogging way too much lately!). Maggie insisted that she get some blue nail polish for her toes, so Auntie Sara obliged and picked her up some nice blue polish. Mommy also picked her up her first tutu, and she can't get enough of it. She actually won't wear anything but the tutu!
Oh, about that last picture...she just thinks she's a dog too! Not quite sure how to address that one. Especially when I tell her that the water is for dogs, and she tells me that she IS a "dog."
Enjoy!
1 comment:
Didn't we work with a child once who was a cat for like two weeks? I remember this child refusing to walk (only crawling) and responding only in "meows". You gotta love a young imagination and the creativity that comes with it. You don't see it much these days because TV is destroying fun creative play. Children only quote and imitate what they see on television these days. Very Sad!!!! Oh by the way.......I'm listening to Miss Magnol.......IIIAAAAAA.
Post a Comment