Mowing the yard with Daddy.
Painting!
Getting breakfast at Java, and hanging out downtown.
Heading to the market in the new wagon that Omah and Opah gave her for her birthday!
She also celebrated Gramma-Gramma's birthday yesterday. I think Grandma Tara got some pictures of the party---I'll try to get them to post.
Happy Birthday Gramma-Gramma!
2 comments:
Sagey can't wait until she can sit up independently so she can go for a ride with Mags in her cool new wagon. FYI-Sage was wondering if she could come play babies with Goose again so her mommy and daddy could go out for dinner on Wednesday? Better yet, you and Zac join us and Grandma Tara can take a crack at watching the two monkeys.
I haven't been able to get to Yoga for the last couple weeks, so I'm going on Wednesday. You can drop Sage off when I get home around 715ish.
Let's not torture mom too much yet.
Post a Comment