This is what Maggie kept telling us all evening, because she did actually throw up in our bed last night. The fever started later in the evening, went away with some ibuprofen, and came back again in the middle of the night with vomiting too. Her fever was getting so high (close to 104 degrees) so quickly, that her and I spent most of the evening in the bath together trying to bring down the fever a bit until we could give her the next dose of medicine. Poor girl. Today she stayed home with Daddy, and had a fairly good day, but was feverish all day. When I got home her fever raged back up. We switched to Tylenol, and it came back down a couple degrees so that she could have a pleasant evening. She's like a different kid when her fever drops to 101 or 102---it's much more pleasant! We waited out the time, and gave her another dose of meds before bed so she can maybe get some good sleep for awhile in her crib. It's been so long since she's been sick we sort of forgot how exhausting it can be!
This is the masterpiece that Maggie created during her good spell tonight. I asked myself what activity would make her the happiest, and distract her the most, and then of course offered up her paints...
Yes, she still paints herself. I particularly like the hand prints on her chest.
What a lover that B-Dog. She loves her Moo!
1 comment:
Poor baby. I hope she feels better soon. Tell her that Auntie Sara, Baby Cousin and Uncle Brad love her so.
Post a Comment