Maggie's been practicing with her spoon--no solids yet though, soon enough.
(Gosh, she really looks like Sara and I when we were babies in this picture)
Do you think she likes her new high chair? Still a little too short though, give her a month.
Coming Soon...
So for the next post I'll update everyone on what Dr. Ally and I discussed when she called tonight (we've made some plans concerning Maggie's allergies, but I don't feel like discussing it right now). I also plan to share with everyone some pictures of Maggie's best yoga poses (boat and dead bug).
So for the next post I'll update everyone on what Dr. Ally and I discussed when she called tonight (we've made some plans concerning Maggie's allergies, but I don't feel like discussing it right now). I also plan to share with everyone some pictures of Maggie's best yoga poses (boat and dead bug).
No comments:
Post a Comment