Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Play Time!!!

Yes, Maggie is in seventh heaven, Maggie could not stop giggling, it is another world to explore!!!
(Quote from Chris)


I want all my toys, but I don't know quite what to do with them, and my chewy ring keeps getting stuck on my arm!


Uh-oh, Daddy's coming in for a kiss!

He's getting closer...


So funny...Daddy got me!

4 comments:

Sara Smith said...

I'm sure Chris sent you more then just that picture. Email me the rest if there is more. Is she being more giggly or is she still using her serious face a lot. It looks like those leaves are so funny!

Sara Smith said...

FYI-
She needs a bigger pilot cap. Hers is already too small.

Sara Smith said...

Do you get excited thinking other people are making comments and then you find out it is me and get bummed?

Melissa Crist said...

She's been a super happy girl at school! I know her pilot cap is already getting too small--that seems to be how it works when you have a baby. And yes, it is a bit disappointing to see all the comments are from you.