I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but Magnolia's a little into babies. This baby that Grandma Crist bought her has been the new Baby that must participate in everything Maggie does. She goes every where we go, she eats with us, she goes potty with Moo, etc. Apparently when Maggie went to the park with Aunt Sara and Uncle Brad, Brad pushed Maggie in a swing and Aunt Sara pushed Baby in another swing.
Here's Magnolia reading Baby The Wheels on the Bus.
2 comments:
Well at least Baby finally gets to wear some pants! I thought maybe Baby had no modesty at all!(or maybe she was cold today)
Ya, I'm not sure why Maggie decided suddenly that it was alright that Baby wear some clothes. Maggie was pretty firm that Baby would NOT wear her bib for dinner though! Maggie actually gave Baby some broccoli in her own bowl, and sat her in her stroller next to the table. Maggie was shocked when she looked down and the broccoli was gone!
(thanks Boston for helping Baby eat those veggies!)
Post a Comment