Magnolia and Daddy surprised Mommy with a beautiful card, and a beautiful pair of earrings. Of course they snuck out to Daddy's car first thing on Sunday so Maggie could add her "notes" to the card for Mommy. Zac said he had her rehearse saying "Happy Mother's Day" in the car, but all she got out after handing me my gift was, "Mommy Pretty!" That worked just as well I thought:)
On Saturday Grandma and Papa joined us at the market. They were even gracious enough to hop on the city bus with us. Magnolia went into a semi state of shock once again when we got on the bus, and then of course acted right at home on the bus ride back. It was a great morning!
On Sunday afternoon we had a celebration of mothers with my family. As many of you know my family is all women + Zac and Brad. We have a lot of matriarchal celebrating to do of course!
We ate fish tacos and yummy TCBY cake, and had a great time.
I promise I'll get pics next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment