Saturday, May 15, 2010

Summer @ Home















Of course we've been spending lots of time outside with the beautiful weather. Magnolia took some pictures of flowers this morning while playing outside. She also enjoyed taking off her shoes and stomping in water with her bare feet. She likes to crawl through her tunnel as well (I know, I know...the colors are atrocious!). She loves to swing in the hammock too!

She's having difficulties differentiating between flower and weed---she loves pulling flowers!



5 comments:

jessica Smith-fisher said...

The tunnel colors are great!! Although I am socked to see them at your house.

Sara Smith said...

I have some spray paint.

Sara Smith said...

I like the hairdo. I'm surprised that she kept it in.

Melissa Crist said...

I didn't know the color was JUST blue and orange when I bought it, I was a little shocked when I pulled it out of the package!
The hair lasted about an hour or so, until Moo realized she had two barrettes and a pony!

Grandma Crist said...

Wow Maggie looks so grown up in these pictures with the hairdo.. so adorable.