This is our blog to share with friends and family that will provide for a place to share photos, stories, and updates about Maggie's day to day life---her story.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
"Nigh Nigh Peppa"
I captured this video just this morning...enjoy Magnolia lovers!
2 comments:
Auntie Hailey
said...
that was the absolute cutest thing i have ever seen!!!! i love u guys so much!!
I know! I liked it a lot too! She's growing up so fast. Just today she took a few independent little shuffle steps! Next time you come over Auntie Hailey we may just have a little walker.
2 comments:
that was the absolute cutest thing i have ever seen!!!! i love u guys so much!!
I know! I liked it a lot too! She's growing up so fast. Just today she took a few independent little shuffle steps! Next time you come over Auntie Hailey we may just have a little walker.
We love you so.
Post a Comment