I do have a lot of updates from the 13 month old though. Here's the latest straight from the Moo...
- I am drooling a ton, I have a runny nose, and a low grade fever--Hello Molars!
- I walked across my room tonight to get my mommy.
- I like to sit in my sling and push the shopping cart at the coop--not an easy task!
- I'm not so sure about my new friends at school! I watch those new guys very closely.
- My dog is sooo silly!
- I've kinda been a daddy's girl lately. I like sitting in the hammock with Daddy and feeding him puffs.
- I like to watch Daddy and Boston "fight" all the bees on the patio. Boston caught one in her mouth and it made her sad:(
- I thought it was really funny to get up and play last night at 10pm, just as Mommy and Daddy were trying to go to bed! They've never seen me so wide awake, energetic and silly--I scared them.
- I ate Snackimals in the car on the way home from the coop (Snackimals have soy lecithin in them).
- I need new shoes!
- I eat ladybugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment