I know you are all dying for some Maggie photos or videos due to all the text you've been enduring lately on the blog--- so here you go.
Our trip went great. It was so nice to see Lora, and her wedding was so beautiful. Our stay in Joseph was great too. Some of the most breathtaking views I've ever seen! Maggie was pretty fussy at times, but silly and happy at other times as well. And of course as cute as always!
Here's a video of her and Auntie Sara passing the time on the drive home today.
Watch her eyes! She's so silly!
(I'll try to post more pics of our trip on the blog later--I need some sleep!!)
2 comments:
that is fricken hilarious sara and maggie... me and my mom were laughing our asses off!!!
I know!!! You should have seen it in person. I think we were all somewhat delirious by that point! Good thing I had the camera right there to video tape it!
Post a Comment