I guess the big test will be leaving town tomorrow. We are headed to our friend Lora's wedding in Milton-Freewater, Oregon. We have decided to go ahead and go last second, after thinking it probably wouldn't work out. Sara insists that we NEED a family vacation, and Zac and Sara assure me that Maggie will be just fine!
Of course we'll take lots of photos to share on the blog.
Thanks everyone for the nice thoughts and concern. My Grandma and I talked for a long time last night, and she said my Aunt was sick like Maggie has been when she was younger. She made me feel so much better, she told me she understands how hard it is to balance having a career, being a wife, a mom, and having a child that is just sick a lot. No matter what, watching your baby feel all miserable is just tough! I talked to Chris too, and asked if I'm just crazy, or maybe I overreact. She too made me feel so much better when she told me, yes that Maggie is sick---a lot, and for much longer periods than most children. Of course she would know. She also always validates my advocacy and pure love for my daughter. Maggie and I are so lucky to have her in our lives.
Thank goodness Maggie seems to be much better, and thank goodness she is as healthy as she is---I know way too many parents who have it way worse than I do!!
Thanks again everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment