Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dear Auntie Hailey,


Thank you so much for my really, really, really cute onesie! I love it. I also look very cute in it. I even had a matching hair clip. I'm going to miss you tons, but I'll be up to visit for my very first Vandal football game this fall. Oh, don't forget---if you see some cute Vandal gear, I probably need it to wear to the game. Mommy will reimburse you of course!

Daddy checked on airline tickets for me and mommy to fly up for graduation, since her and I decided we just weren't into driving with the rest of the fam! I can't wait to see you graduate. I'm totally going to be a Vandal too!

Remember I love you tons, and I'm really proud of you. Study hard!

GOOOOO VANDALS!!!!!!

Love,
Moo

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ohhhh Sniff sniff Uhmmm wait why dont you feel like your up to riding up with the fam???

Melissa Crist said...

Ummm, because I hate driving, or being a passenger on winter roads. I also don't relish hours and hours in a car entertaining Moo. Besides, me and Moo get to enjoy Moscow for more of the weekend if we fly!! Bonus!

Auntie Hailey said...

that was the cutest note and picture EVER and i cant wait to see you guys in MOSCOW! i love my family and will be sending moo vandal gear immediately!!!