Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm 7 Months Old Today!


Yep, I'm 7 months old now.
Don't I just look so much more sophisticated?


Well, now that I'm 7 months old, I'm really starting to express myself. Mommy's just a little bit worried---I'm quite a bit like Daddy!


Daddy took me for a ride on his scooter for my 7 month birthday!

(it's okay Grandma Crist-- the ride only consisted of him pushing the scooter from the patio to behind the garage)

Coming Soon: Maggie and Boston, Part 2---the cutest videos ever!

3 comments:

Sara Smith said...

Cutest baby in the world. I'm not going to lie I did get a little freaked out about going on a scooter ride until I saw you message to Monica.

Melissa Crist said...

Ya, I thought that was pretty funny, and I told you she got extra, extra cute this month!

Chris said...

Melissa, you are right, I have a lot to learn on this blog about the real Maggie I do not see in a true form, you put a lot of effort into it, I have not experienced this type of communication in the internet world, I do have a lot to learn! Chris