Maggie LOVES her wooden stacking cups. She waits till daddy stacks them, then she scoots her body to them, knocks them over, looks at daddy to wait for the clapping and "yay!," then says "aaaaa" and smiles.
Maggie loves water play (supervised of course). Give her some water and manipulatives and she's busy for 10 uninterrupted minutes. Of course she gets thoroughly soaked, which only means it was a lot of fun!
Here's Maggie working on her "pat mat." I filled a Ziploc with rubber bands, crayons and corn syrup. Maggie works to move the items around inside.
Sensory Play--Here is Maggie playing in the sensory table filled with water with her friends at school.
Maggie is so persistent when it comes to this pop up toy at school. She just has to get them all down. I've looked for one of these to buy her for at home, and can't find one. I'll have to order one from one of my educational catalogs, or check The Children's Store. Of course if it's simple and doesn't require batteries, it probably can't be found at most stores!
No comments:
Post a Comment