So Maggie's been spitting up a lot...a lot, a lot, lately. Usually I'm just wearing regurgitated Neocate on my clothes, but this morning as I was lifting Maggie up to give her a big kiss---POW, a mouth full of baby puke. I very calmly handed her to Zac then ran to the kitchen sink. After rinsing my mouth out about 50 times, I still couldn't get the awful taste out of my mouth. Poor Maggie--that spit-up tastes gross!
So we are very slowly introducing new foods to Maggie. We've tried sweet potatoes and carrots. We started with a couple of root vegetables, which are the least likely to cause allergic reactions. She ate both of them without hesitation.
Here's some mealtime pictures for you to enjoy. Maggie's enjoying mealtimes quite a bit. She loves eating her food, exploring her food and feeding Boston her food!
No comments:
Post a Comment