Have I mentioned that Maggie and Boston REALLY like each other?? Well, they do. Boston can make Maggie laugh more than anyone else, and she doesn't even have to try. All she has to do is give Maggie one of her goofy dog grins, and Maggie starts giggling. Zac and I are usually jumping all around, making crazy noises, and silly faces and we still can't get a laugh out of Maggie as naturally as Boston can. Maggie is now looking for Boston when we ask "where's your dog?" Her first receptive word is dog, not mommy, or daddy, but DOG!
I have to admit though, watching them play together just warms up my heart. I love watching Maggie develop a relationship with an animal at such an early age. I love watching B develop that endearing devotion to Maggie, that she has for us.
What beautiful girls I have!
I have to admit though, watching them play together just warms up my heart. I love watching Maggie develop a relationship with an animal at such an early age. I love watching B develop that endearing devotion to Maggie, that she has for us.
What beautiful girls I have!
No comments:
Post a Comment