Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Three Weeks Old!





Maggie is three weeks old today! Enjoy the picture of her after another bath, which she really enjoys now. And her trying to wake up and visit with daddy when he got home from work yesterday. She's also been displaying some amazing head and neck control, when she peeks up at us!

I was just telling Zac, before we know it she's going to be a toddler. It's quite amazing how much a baby changes so quickly. She's starting to get more of a schedule now, which is nice for me. She's taking about two to three good naps a day (all in her crib), and continues to sleep through the night. We have still been taking Boston for a walk every morning, and we were even joined by Grandma Tara on our walk today. Grandma Tara also played with Maggie as I showered and ate some breakfast this morning which was very helpful. It made me wonder how I really get anything done each day. I guess my baby sling has been my life saver for many of those times I need to get stuff done. It's amazing how instantly calm she gets when she's all curled up in there. Well, I have a pile of laundry waiting to be washed, and a sleeping baby so I better get to it before she's up.

No comments: