This is our blog to share with friends and family that will provide for a place to share photos, stories, and updates about Maggie's day to day life---her story.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Pop Quiz
Maggie came up from the basement in this getup....what is she?
BINGO gals! I knew it would be a race between Sara, Sarah and Lora! The funny part was when I told her what that notebook and pen were for...she looked a little freaked out that her teachers had been "watching her." :)
5 comments:
Easy---A preschool lab teacher.
Sara beat me to it!
a little girl with cabin fever.
Definetly a Preschool Lab teacher. She's got the apron and a notebook for documention. Cute
BINGO gals! I knew it would be a race between Sara, Sarah and Lora!
The funny part was when I told her what that notebook and pen were for...she looked a little freaked out that her teachers had been "watching her." :)
Post a Comment