This is our blog to share with friends and family that will provide for a place to share photos, stories, and updates about Maggie's day to day life---her story.
Monday, January 16, 2012
Mastering the Muffin
Our very favorite muffin, ever, is the lemon blueberry muffin from Big City Coffee/Bakery in Boise.
We've been perfecting our own recipe (soy/dairy free of course).
I think we got very, very close to perfection today...
I would love the recipe once you have mastered it. We do a blueberry orange muffin and it is super good for you there is hardly any sugar in it. Next time I make it I will send the recipe to you.
1 comment:
I would love the recipe once you have mastered it. We do a blueberry orange muffin and it is super good for you there is hardly any sugar in it. Next time I make it I will send the recipe to you.
Post a Comment