(Zac sent me this photo of her at her grandparent's house. She insisted she eat her dinner in the high chair. She looks a little too big for that, right?)
I know I've said it before, that she's not a baby any more, and, that I've accepted the fact that she's a little girl now. Occasionally it will hit me all over again though and I realize that I've still been lingering on how little she used to be.
Something like this becomes very obvious when leaving me for almost an entire week is no big deal. Travelling to Boise with Daddy to visit family was something she just couldn't pass up.
I call her a few times each day and she's usually "too busy" to talk. She's doing great, and having so much fun.
She's big! Her new haircut even makes her look big. The words she says make her sound big.
Her not needing me like she used to---that's big...
Her not needing me like she used to---that's big...
No comments:
Post a Comment