Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dollhouse

Now with less time outside, and a break from preschool, Maggie has been spending lots and lots of time making her own fun indoors. Most recently she's spent hours playing with her dollhouse. She's added her holiday figurines from the advent calendar Grandma Crist sent her to expand the play of this little imaginative world!
We whipped up some trees for a forest around the family's home. I pulled out the green paint, but she explained that her forest was actually going to be purple, pink and orange...
The angel from her calendar is now a "woodland fairy."
I wonder where that idea came from??
And now for the characters...

"Daddy, watching Vandal football."

"Uncle Brad and Aunt Sara"

"Mommy, Daddy, Sage, and Me"

"Grandma Crist is sleeping in the kitchen"

"So are Papa and Issac"

(okay, okay...I staged this one...but seriously, with the little books her and Zac made for the dollhouse, and a potty! I couldn't resist:)

1 comment:

Grandma Crist said...

Yeah, Grandma Crist gets very tired after she drives all the way from Boise to Moscow!!!! :)