The perfect medicine---a good cuddle from your dog.
In the morning she was anxious to play with Baby Cousin, who had developed a horrible cough and some serious congestion (poor girls!). Maggie played as much as her little body allowed, and as much as we felt was safe enough not to completely share her flu germs. She insisted on taking Aunt Sara, Uncle Brad and Baby Cousin to the airport, so we all hopped in the car and dropped them off. This of course made her a bit sad, but she seemed to be feeling a little better. Now this evening she has a fever, but she's still in good spirits.
She sure is missing her Sagey Poo though!
Let's just hope that I don't catch this one too!! Getting the stomach flu in the first trimester of this pregnancy was bad enough, I can't imagine it again in the third!!
4 comments:
Well I went to church this a.m. and was talking to a friend when all of a sudden I started to feel sick too..I left church after about 15 min.. and drove home feel better tonight but am going to bed now.. bummer for me and Maggie! Tell her Grandma Crist was sick too..:(
I hope she feels better soon. Sagey took a turn for the worse tonight. Hopefully she doesn't get too sick. She's not throwing up though.
What is it? Fever?
102 fever most of the night, not eating (weird), still lots of congestion. Pretty much what I had.
Post a Comment