This is our blog to share with friends and family that will provide for a place to share photos, stories, and updates about Maggie's day to day life---her story.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
What do you do with all this snow????
You play in it!!
2 comments:
Grandma Crist
said...
Looks like a fun time! good way to keep her busy and then you don't have to go out, and can get some things done. I used to take my kids out and build a snowman and we put food coloring all over it! :) is that food coloring too?
Yes, it was food coloring. She loved the snow in her sensory table. She played with it for more than 30 minutes. Zac also loved it! I should have gotten a picture of him playing at the sensory table too---even after Maggie was finished:)
2 comments:
Looks like a fun time! good way to keep her busy and then you don't have to go out, and can get some things done. I used to take my kids out and build a snowman and we put food coloring all over it! :) is that food coloring too?
Yes, it was food coloring. She loved the snow in her sensory table. She played with it for more than 30 minutes. Zac also loved it! I should have gotten a picture of him playing at the sensory table too---even after Maggie was finished:)
Post a Comment