- EVERYTHING she does now that's silly or funny, is followed with "I did this when I was a baby." Apparently she did lots of silly jumps, and crazy somersaults as a baby:)
- If there is something she's hesitant about she tells me, "I'll do that when I'm big."
- She says "There's something I like at Mazzah." When I ask "What?" She smiles and responds with a big smile, "HUMMUS!"
- She says "There is someone I like in Moscow." When I ask "Who?" She smiles and responds "Joe!"
- She likes to set up her babies on the stairs and "drive" them places.
- She LOVES to have birthday parties. When the cable guy was here setting up our internet she never actually spoke to him, just told me right in front of him that he was going to stay and have a happy birthday party with her. He smiled, and apologized saying he had to go do some work at another house.
- She calls her daddy "Uncle Daddy." I know, I know! Zac's completely freaked out that she's going to say this to someone who doesn't know us well, and they'll think we've got some crazy incestuous family or something. She explained that Daddy is Sage and Issac's uncle, so he's an "Uncle Daddy."
- She talks to imaginary people when she's playing. I frequently hear her in the other room carrying on a conversation with someone. Sometimes it's someone she knows, and she is just pretending they are there playing with her. Last weekend Issac hit her baby, and she even came into the kitchen to tattle on him after scolding him herself.
- She calls us "Honey Sweetheart." I wonder where she picked that up?
- Her favorite treat is officially...JELLY BEANS! Those of you that supplied her know who you are:)
- She now works at Zamzows (still with Jason, only he works there "just a little bit"). She sells balls there and cleans windows.
- She lifts up her shirt and asks me to feel her baby kicking multiple time throughout the day. Even out in public.
There is so much more, but I could go on and on! Basically she's the cutest little thing, and I get to watch, listen to, play with and cuddle her all day!
1 comment:
I was often referred to as "honey sweetheart" or " honey babe" when I hung out with Mags.
Post a Comment