Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Big Bed

We bought this antique iron bed when we lived in Moscow for $30! I love this bed. I'm so excited we could put it together as Maggie's first big bed!

I took Maggie to Target to pick out her own sheets. She saw these flower ones and shouted "THE FLOWER ONES MOMMY!"

SO FREAKIN' CUTE!!!

We did it! We set up Maggie's big bed tonight. She loves it, and she's working extra hard to get up and down all by herself. We gave her the choice to sleep in her crib or her bed tonight, and of course she chose her bed. She did request Daddy lay down with her for a minute, so that's what they are doing right now. Zac warned me that if he doesn't come out after awhile then he's probably fallen asleep, and I should just plan on him sleeping with Moo tonight. He's just excited about her bed as she is.
I'll do a post update tomorrow on how her first night in her bed goes!
Yay Moo!

1 comment:

Sara Smith said...

Boston is going to get the duvet filthy? I think a Boston blankie may need to be added to the foot of the bed?