Daddy and I joined Mommy in McCall for a little vacation since she had some work to do there. We camped at Ponderosa State Park, and we all had so much fun! Daddy and I hung out on Friday while Mommy worked---we hiked, we played, we spent quite a bit of time trying to nap, and finally I napped/passed out in my buggy after a long hike (Daddy was tired on Friday).
I LOVED the lake. I played, played, and played some more at the beach! We visited Jason and his family at their cabin on Friday evening, where I found "a really nice chair," then I proceeded to eat a whole container of blackberries, and run along the dock.
I chased my Daddy around a really big Ponderosa Tree in our campground!
This picture really depicts how dirty I can get camping.
Did I mention I passed out in my buggy?
I got a lot of play time inside my camper.
3 comments:
Isn't Maggie just the cutest little girl in the world!!!
Can't wait until we can join you guys. Mags is turning into a true blue outdoorsy little girl (and you thought camping wouldn't go over well). It looks as if the camper was a great purchase.
She seriously had SO much fun this trip---she loved the beach. I heart the camper!
Post a Comment