Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Magnolia!

Magnolia had the BEST 2nd birthday ever! When she woke up this morning Daddy, Boston and I headed into her room to sing her Happy Birthday. I took some time off today so I could take in a little birthday snack to her and her friends at school. Sara joined me, and we took in Maggie's favorite---TCBY and strawberries!

Maggie, a few of her friends, and Aunt Sara (Sage too) enjoying some frozen yogurt and strawberries!

Baby cousin seemed to be a bigger hit then the frozen yogurt!

Hiding from Mommy because she doesn't want to go home yet---this is typical though!
And yes, she is purple---this seems to be her color of choice for painting her body.

She finally decided she could say goodbye to her friends and head home with Mommy, with reservations though.

Looking at her "Happy Birthday" message from Mommy. She looked at it for awhile, and then told me that "birthday" has Boston's B.

"Happy Birthday to MAGGIE!"...

No comments: