Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Basket

A basket full of Spring!

Tomorrow will be the Spring Equinox, and the official first day of Spring. I've been gathering little items here and there to put together a "spring basket" for Magnolia. Of course she's started to notice all the flowers blooming (this includes the Magnolia blooms on our Magnolia tree), the birds eating their food at the bird feeder, that warm sun that makes it much easier to play outside, and even that dirt that she can dig in! Everywhere she looks she sees Spring, I'm so excited to share all these new discoveries with her.

I also plan to pick up some edible flowers (edible in case Maggie decides to eat instead of plant) and organic soil for Maggie so she can experience the beautiful process of helping something to grow!

I'll make sure to get lots of pics to share!

3 comments:

Gonzo said...

When will we sacrifice the lamb? "In like a lion, out with the lamb!"

Melissa Crist said...

No sacrificing of lambs Daddy!!!!!!

Sara Smith said...

Do you and Maggie want to come plant a rainbow in my yard? My gardener is taking a leave of absence. I have plenty of dirt and rocks for Maggie to play in thanks to our sewer incident. I also need someone to paint the new siding we put up.