Building a fort with Daddy! Apparently Daddy has a lot of experience in this area!
Making green play dough with Mommy, then playing with the play dough with Daddy!
Using TWO spoons to eat oatmeal (one spoon just wasn't getting it in fast enough)!
Drumming on some pots and pans!
6 comments:
looks like she was having fun!
Look how smart she is.. she kept doing that pattern of drum beating in the same order each time.. and you could tell she noticed the difference of the sound of the big middle drum sooo smart!
Look how smart she is.. She kept the same pattern up and noticed the different sound of the large middle drum.. soo smart that little Maggie :)
Thought this didn't go the first time, it didn't show so I retyped it in a condensed version another time now when I hit publish they both came up!!!
I'll have uncle Brad aka-"Bad" bring over his guitar next time we visit and he and Maggie can jam together.
PS I love her squatting
I noticed the pattern of beating as well Grandma Crist---I agree, so smart!
I knew you'd say something about the squatting Sara! She does do it quite a bit, Roxanne would be so proud!
Post a Comment