Sunday, March 14, 2010

3/14/10

Today...
  • Magnolia told me "Maggie Potty!" So I sat her up on the potty, and sure enough, that little girl decided she was ready to poop in the toilet.
  • Magnolia noticed more than one "m" on the hummus container, and then preceded to count 8. Of course there are only two m's in hummus, but I had no idea she could rote count to 8!
  • Magnolia woke with a fever in the middle of the night, but with some Motrin it stayed down until after her nap. Now we can't get it to go down at all, and it's at 104.8.
  • Magnolia threw-up all over herself and Mommy this afternoon as well. Then preceded to say the saddest string of "uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh" ever!!

Eventful day so far, there is probably a lot more that has happened, but in light of the noted events I'm in sort of a foggy mommy haze, and just thought I'd blog this quick update to give myself a quick moment to recover and be tough for my little girl who is apparently really sick again.

2 comments:

The Luangaphay Family said...

I really hope our family isn't the reason Maggie got sick. Pennington is feeling fine so I don't think it came from us but you never know. Maybe it was Johnny's cooking? I really hope she is feeling better. It is so crazy she is sick since she seemed fine at the soccer game. Keep us posted.

Melissa Crist said...

It definitly wasn't anything she got from you guys! I'm so glad Pennington isn't feeling sick!! I spoke with Maggie's teacher and it's a gastro-virus. Some of the other children have the exact same thing, and a teacher is sick too! She did do great at the soccer game, it was crazy, we came home she took a long nap, and when she woke up her fever was out of control! It's lower now (101ish) and she's a little happier!