Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Payim!!!!!"

This would be "play gym" for those that can articulate that!


Magnolia's been busy at the Fort Boise Community Center getting in a lot of much needed gross motor play during play gym hours! We can't wait until the weather is nice enough for us to get to the park more frequently, but I think Maggie is really going to miss her play time at Fort Boise!

Bugsy Update: It could be just a fluke, but Magnolia hasn't really needed her bugsy much at all lately. She's also healthy at the moment which I know helps! She hasn't freaked out once when I've suggested we leave bugsy in the car on errands, and she even calming agreed the other night that we didn't really need it for our evening walk! She now only uses it at bedtime and for car rides. HUGE PROGRESS PEOPLE!
Magna Gerber is practically whispering messages about respecting my child in my ear!

Mommy Lesson #3: Respect what your child tells you they need, and allow them to work through it!

3 comments:

The Luangaphay Family said...

I can't wait till Pennington can drive around in a little car. I l just love that picture of Maggie. Super excited for you about Bugsy. I have to say that I never really thought Pennington was obsessed with his until recently. Like you I am just going to keep telling myself he only wants it right now because he hasn't been feeling super great. He will not need it forever.

Grandma Crist said...

I can't believe that sweater still fits Maggie, she is so little!

Melissa Crist said...

One of Magnolia's friend's daddy and I were talking about how small Magnolia's clothes are. He was shocked Maggie still wears 12 month coats! Sweaters seem to always run big too, it's been a giant perk that she's been able to wear them so long!!