Here's the pictures of Magnolia's baby cousin from the 20 week ultrasound. We've been talking about how "Aunt Sara has a baby in her tummy" a lot now that Maggie is noticing Sara's belly. The very funny thing is that Maggie thinks that Aunt Sara is hiding that baby in her pants, and she will lift Sara's shirt and try to peek in Sara's pants for that baby!! This morning she looked at Daddy's tummy, and then gave me this very quizzical look, like "Does daddy have a baby in there too?" Too funny!
Sara and Brad are waiting to find out if there little one is a girl or boy, as Zac and I did.
So here is some pics of Baby Cousin...



4 comments:
Looks like some testicles between the feet on photo #2..... Grandma Crist I'm just guessing :)
That's one cute baby! Everyone thinks it's a boy. Monica-a co-worker thought she saw a little wee-wee in the first picture. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Maybe B-rad and I will break the female streak in our family.
If the baby is a boy I'm going to be super excited!!! I dare you to break the curse Sara!
It's always so exciting when people wait to find out what they are having! I love it!
Post a Comment