Monday, November 23, 2009

Magnolia is Getting a BABY!

A baby cousin!

He, he, he! This was all Sara's idea if it freaked any of you out!
Baby Smith is due 6/14/10. Baby Smith is 11 weeks along now, and doing just great. Sara's feeling good too. I got to join Sara and Brad for the ultrasound this morning, then Sara and I enjoyed a day off together---looking at baby stuff, getting lunch and enjoying a movie.

FYI...Maggie didn't like Auntie Sara holding Marley this weekend, and insisted he get down and Aunt Sara hold her; this should be interesting!

2 comments:

The Luangaphay Family said...

OMG I am sooo excited for Sara and Brad. I have to tell you that Johnny and I wanted to ask Sara and Brad how the baby making was coming along but weren't sure how to ask. Make sure to tell her congrats.

Sara Smith said...

Thanks Luangaphay family. We're pretty excited. It was nice to finally meet Pennington. He is seriously one of the most adorable babies ever.