Let me know what you like reading about. What you like to see Maggie doing.
If you've never commented before, haven't commented for awhile, etc., etc., now is the time!
Also, I spent all last evening looking at my first few blog posts on Mag's blog. You should definitely go back and take a peek at how much Magnolia has grown. I was telling Zac last night how I read about little things from those old posts that I had completely forgotten about!
5 comments:
Please please please keep updating your blog. I look at it religously. It helps me to think of ideas of things to do with Pennington. It also helps me to get excited about what I have to look forward to. I'm sooooo lucky to have you has my friend. What would I do without you. I basically read all of Building Babies Better last night. Well at least the 0 to 6 month stuff. I love it. Not sure I am totally on board with not paying classical music but I can see how it would be a little complex for my little guy.
Thanks for reading Jesikah, and I'm glad Magnolia's blog keeps you somewhat updated on what's to come for Pennington. I adore looking at your blog as well---your posts remind me of the little things I loved about having a baby, and all those baby "things" that passed by way to quick. I'm glad you are enjoying BBB. Take what you can, every parent shouldn't do EVERYTHING they read, or hear. Just do what feels right for you and Pennington. Roxanne is great though, and she may be coming back to Boise and doing a free training for parents---I'll keep you updated.
i am still reading them!!! i will make sure and comment more...i religiously read it as well so dont stop!! i cant wait to spend thanksgiving with you awesome fam :)
Since some of us dont get to she her much it is our only connection(hint hint) so please keep it up. I love the pictures she is soooooo darn cute.
You know Uncle Brad and I read it.
Post a Comment