Sunday, November 29, 2009

Body Parts

Ears
Speaking of ears, I took Magnolia in to see a nurse practitioner today because she was running a low grade fever and pulling at her ears again. After she had the flu in Early October she had gotten an ear infection which quickly spread to both ears. One round of antibiotics cleared that one up, but then a few weeks later, after a couple nights of Maggie not sleeping, screaming for no reason, pulling at her ears, etc. we took her back in to discover that yet again her left ear was infected. After 5 days on Amoxicillan Maggie was switched to a stronger antibiotic, because she wasn't getting any better. We completed the second antibiotic on Wednesday. Today both her ears are still red, and her right ear has a lot of fluid. Good thing we are seeing Dr. Beck, Pediatric ENT, on Tuesday don't you think?

Fingers

Eyes

Hair

Nose

I asked Magnolia to show me her ear so that I could do a post about her ear infections, but she thought it would be best to show you all even more body parts. She knows everything from head, to elbow, to toes!

1 comment:

Gonzo said...

You are so big now. It is unbelievable to think where the time went. I love you moo!