Auntie Hailey called me and said she needed some more Magnolia pictures/videos. She said she was looking at all her Maggie pictures up in Moscow and was missing her little Moo. I told Maggie to be extra cute, and she decided to do one of her favorite finger plays (Open, Shut Them) for Auntie Hailey. Zac also had these cute pictures on his I-Phone.
We love you Auntie Hailey, and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.
OH YA----GO VANDALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's Maggie and Mommy trying on jewelry that our friend Cynthia makes.
.jpg)
Maggie's was helping Mommy catch up on some reports (I wish!).

This was a Daddy evening. It looks like Moo just finished dinner (hence the belly), and convinced Daddy she needed to play outside after she got her pajamas on.
Maggie's got most of the actions, you'll notice she just does them a little late or a little early! You can also tell that her poor little eye is still swollen. She's just been a super happy girl though.
1 comment:
When she gets done with your reports, I have some she can try her hand at.
Post a Comment