"Seriously Mommy?!?! Look at all that stuff falling from the sky!"
Well, besides playing in the leaves, Magnolia has been just a happy, busy little girl.
Allergy Update:
We took the plunge today on the allergy front...I told Chris to go ahead and give her some soymilk at lunch. It was so hard for me to do it; when you have a sick child all the time it feels unbearable to consider doing something to make them feel sick again. I'm glad Chris had offered to do it. Raising children with food allergies as well, we knew she'd be the best one to watch for reactions too. She's been so respectful and supportive of the situation we've been placed in with Moo's allergies, we truly appreciate her!
Well, Maggie's doing...GREAT! No initial reactions, so we will be monitoring poop closely (checking for mucus and blood) and paying close attention to her temperament. If she's still allergic to soy we should see the fussiness and irritability related to upset stomach. If she's outgrown at least one of these allergies now I will be the happiest Mama EVER! I can't even imagine the day I don't have to pack her food every where we go, or when we can sit down every night to a "family" meal and eat all the same foods, or when I don't have to hyperventilate and sprint to her every time someone hands her a piece of food that I haven't checked the ingredients of.
It will be wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment