
Watching one of her peers act on an object, so she can imitate it later.

Initiating interaction with a peer.

Responding to initiations for interaction.

Just hanging out with her BFF.
Maggie LOVES school. She loves her friends, she loves teacher Chris and Chelsie--it's just amazing to see how happy she is when she's there. It really is any baby's dream, an entire environment set up specifically for your learning, growing, exploring pleasure. In addition she has specific
developmentally appropriate activities (not restricted just to the classroom of course) set up for her and her friends enjoyment and learning. The reason I just had to have Chris as Maggie's teacher is that I knew she would create that loving environment where Maggie had no barriers (unless for safety of course) around her learning and exploration pleasure. I can't express enough how lucky we are that when Maggie can't be with us she's in a wonderful, loving supportive, learning environment with peers she'll create her first friendships with.
This is what QUALITY early learning and education is!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment