Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's Almost Here...

That very first Maggie Moo B-Day! So, I'd love some input. What does everyone think?

Location:
  1. Our House
  2. Elm Grove Park (Maggie's Park)
  3. Somewhere else I haven't thought of
Time:
  1. Early for brunch
  2. Lunch time BBQ
  3. Evening BBQ
Gifts or No Gifts??? Of course I'm leaning "no gifts" at the party, but Zac's leaning "gifts". Since it's mostly going to be family, and just a few friends, what would all of you prefer??

Let me know.
Thanks!

3 comments:

Gonzo said...

Keg or no keg?

Auntie Hailey said...

um of course gifts, AND a keg ha ha why would you rule that out? its her first birthday she should be showered in gifts!

Melissa Crist said...

You know, I want to teach the value and importance of being with family and friends to celebrate over getting material items--all those important values to teach a child! Of course she would have still gotten some gifts, just not at the party. I also didn't want anyone we invite to feel obligated to get a gift--just to come and enjoy themselves. I think we'll leave it optional if you want to bring gifts for this birthday party, you can. NO Keg though!! Ha, ha, Daddio! We can get you one for your birthday if you'd like?