Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Maggie's Appetizer

Hmm, what can I find in here while Daddy is cooking my dinner?

Boston and I found something good!

Here you go Boston. You know I love to share my food with you.

I sure do love my Purely O's.

Is dinner ready yet Daddy?

Mommy had to work late tonight, so I missed dinner and bedtime. Apparently Maggie helped herself to an appetizer while Zac was getting her dinner ready. Mommy doesn't like working late, and doesn't plan on ever doing it again. Zac gave me a nice big glare when I asked, very politely I might add, if I could go in and hold her as she was trying to go to sleep when I got home. Of course he knew this would completly distract Maggie from falling asleep which he had been working on the last half hour. Luckily, she woke up about an hour after falling asleep and Mommy got to "help" her (of course this helped Mommy too!). Do the challenges of being a busy mom ever end???
Maybe I don't want an answer to that question.

No comments: